Coro Nuovo Ticket Terms and Conditions
Coro Nuovo tickets can be purchased in the ways shown above or (for choir members) at rehearsals. Tickets will be considered as sold once Coro Nuovo has confirmed your ticket order, either by email or in writing and/or provided you with any Tickets that you have requested by email, phone or verbally. All tickets sold are subject to these terms and conditions.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the concert or event is cancelled, abandoned, rescheduled or where there is a material change to the concert or event. A material change is a change which, in Coro Nuovo’s reasonable opinion, would make the concert or materially different from that the purchasers of the Ticket could reasonably expect.
- If you are unable to attend the concert or event, Tickets may be returned to Coro Nuovo for possible re-sale on your behalf. No guarantee of resale can be given or refund made. Any tickets for resale must be returned to Coro Nuovo at least one hour before the concert or event.
- Ticket prices are subject to change. Coro Nuovo reserves the right to change the prices of Tickets and/or introduce discounts/special offers which cannot be retrospectively applied to Tickets already purchased. Concessions must be applied for at the time of purchase and cannot be applied to Tickets already purchased.
- The Ticket price of concerts and events purchased online may include a fee which contributes towards posting out the Ticket to the purchaser.
- If customers have chosen to receive their Tickets by post, it is their responsibility to inform Coro Nuovo if the Tickets have not been received before the advertised start time of the concert or event.
- Coro Nuovo reserves the right to post Tickets only to the registered address of the PayPal account or card used to purchase them.
- In case of any ticket issues please contact Coro Nuovo by email at email@example.com.