Supporting Young Musicians
The 2019 Sussex Young Musician of the Year Bursary Competition
ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED
Now in its fourth year, Coro Nuovo is holding it’s Sussex Young Musician of the Year Bursary Competition.
To qualify, applicants must:
– Be aged between 18 and 26 on the 6th July 2019
– Be training for or embarking on a professional music career
– Have a connection with Sussex for example by being born and/or currently or previously living in Sussex.
Coro Nuovo bursaries are intended to help young musicians with their studies and this year the following will be available:
• £1000 for the Sussex Young Musician of the Year
• £500 for the competition runner-up
• £250 each for the other competition finalists
The Sussex Young Musician of the Year will also have the opportunity to perform at a future Coro Nuovo concert and receive a performance fee.